We Feel it in our Bones

Are you a Mother who longs to co-create with your Family in a healthy and loving space?  A space where all who co-create upon it are loved, nurtured and protected?  Where children are treated like the Divine Angels they are?  Where Fathers are free to be the loving hands that guide their children?  Where Grandparents are free to be the loving hands that embrace and are embraced?

I am a Mother who longs for this, and I now reach out to all Mothers who feel this calling in their hearts to take the reigns on behalf of our families, our communities, and for all of humanity.  It is we, the Mothers who will lead humanity off the path of destruction.  Not because we are better or greater than the Fathers, but because we are the Keepers of Life.  We are, quite literally, hard-wired to create and nurture life, and I for one, am hearing and feeling these deep, ancient chords being tugged inside of me.  It calls out every single day to gather the Mothers.

I hold this dream not just for my own family, but for all who wish to step away from the artificial, technocratic path of destruction for the sake of profit.  I hold this dream out of a deep passion for life and a deep love for all.  I hold this dream because I know we are capable of creating it.  If we, as a species are capable of creating a dark and frightening world, then we are just as capable of creating a bright and loving world.  Why wouldn't we be?

So if you are a Mother who feels this deep calling to lead our beloved children, men and families to a bright and beautiful future, then join me and share your thoughts, resources, ideas and dreams.  We Mothers, more than any other member of society, have the greatest power to heal humanity.  We know this.  We feel it in our bones.  It aches.  The aching that comes from a hole not filled, a song left unsung, a cry left uncried.  Yes, we feel the knowing… the calling… the aching in our bones, and it is time to heed the call, sing the song and cry the cry.  The cry of Joy!  The cry of Peace!  The cry of Love!

~ Marlowe T. Brown


Image:  If you know the artist, please let me know so that I can give proper credit.  Thank you!


Comments

Popular Posts